Still learning at home :)

Here are some of the photographs that you have sent in to us. Please continue to send these in and we will post every week. It’s great to see the fantastic activities you are getting involved in at home.

5 thoughts on “Still learning at home :)”

1. What a lovely way to start the Easter weekend looking at your amazing photographs. Have a lovely Easter with your family. Stay safe x

2. Fantastic photographs! It’s wonderful to see all of the fun activities you’re doing at home – well done!

3. It’s wonderful to see all of the exciting crafts and activities that you have been doing. I think I will definitely try the skittles experiment myself- it looks like so much fun! Keep sending in your photographs, we love to see what you have been up to. From Miss Wood

4. These photographs are fantastic! They really made me smile and cheered up my Tuesday afternoon. It is brilliant to see all the fun activities that you are doing at home. Keep working hard, you are doing so well. Well done! πŸ™‚

Miss Livesey πŸ™‚

5. It looks like you have all had a lovely Easter. The activities and carfts you have been doing look like such fun! Keep up the hard work and send in lots more pictures.